|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (332 days ago)|
- 5 bedroom detached house in Titchfield Village
- lounge, dining room, utility room
- master bedroom with en suite shower room
- gas central heating, kitchen with appliances
- EPC "E"
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
** Must be viewed ** A Large character House set within the sought after village of Titchfield. Accommodation offers entrance lobby, sitting room, inner lobby, cloakroom, separate lounge, dining room, open plan kitchen with gas hob/double oven integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, separate utility room, main family bathroom with shower facility, Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room, 4 further bedrooms , a patio garden, gas central heating and parking for 2 cars off road.
EPC " E"
Rent excludes the Tenancy deposit and any other fees which may be payable, upon request further details will be provided by the agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69632201.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 713101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.