|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (360 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented first floor apartment
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Contemporary bathroom and ensuite
- Three good size bedrooms
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Street parking
- Ideal for motorway network
- EPC Raiting - B
Beautifully presented three double bedroom, two bathroom, apartment located in a small private development in Bushey and ideally situated for the M1 and M25 Motorway network.
The property benefits spacious lounge, kitchen with appliances, family bathroom and three double bedrooms, the master benefitting from ensuite shower room.
Bushey Grove Road is superbly located with convenient links to central London via Bushey mainline Silverlink station, which connects direct to the West End. Junction 5 of the M1 and junction 19 of the M25 provide excellent connections to London, Heathrow and the UK motorway network.
** Garage and parking available at additional cost **
Local Authority: Hertsmere District Council
Council Tax: £1,393.55 per year (Band C)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69632570.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2386254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Northwood Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.