|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2017 (308 days ago)|
- Stylish two bedroom apartment set on the first floor
- Expansive reception room with Juliet balcony
- Smart separate kitchen and utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Allocated parking space
- 24 Hour concierge service
- Ideally located moments from Tower Bridge
SHORT LET. Set on Shad Thames moments from Tower Bridge, this two bedroom flat boasting stylish accommodation including a spacious reception room, a smart separate kitchen and master bedroom with en suite.
The property is ideal located moments from Tower Bridge while also boasting the superb restaurants, bars and shops of Shad Thames as well as picturesque walks along the Thames and the attractions of the South Bank.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.