|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (330 days ago)|
- Boasting an exquisite six bedroom four floored house
- Good-sized master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Fiver further good-sized bedrooms one with en-suite
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with centre island
- Wonderful well-maintained private garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Ultra modern property in an ideal location
LONG LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this expansive six bedroom four floored house boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, stunning modern kitchen and a well-maintained private garden.
Cambridge Road is a wonderful quiet tree-lined street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both St Margarets and Richmond. The wonderful banks of the River Thames are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.