|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (294 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Retirement Flat
- Freshly Decorated Throughout
- Communal Lounge and Laundry Room
- Available now, long term let available
- Great location
- Friendly environment
- Careline alarm service available
- Minutes Walk Away from the Sea Front
Mann Countrywide Lettings are pleased to offer you this first floor, one bedroom retirement flat situated in the centre of Hayling Island. Only a short stroll away from the beautiful sea front, local shops and bus stops.
This property offers all its residents easy access to the residents lounge, laundry room, secure phone entry intercom system, lift access to all floors. As well as none residential manager cover, landscaped communal gardens and guest facilities.
Maple Court offers a real sense of community with weekly social events such as coffee mornings, bingo and quizzes held by it's residents in the communal areas.
Located on the first floor you walk into a light and airy open plan lounge/diner area. As well as a fully equipped kitchen and a well presented bathroom suite. This practical one bedroom apartment comes with a built in wardrobe and double glazed windows and doors throughout, each room is also fitted with a Careline alarm.
Don't delay and call today!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69636635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000465833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Portsmouth .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.