|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (362 days ago)|
- Stunning 1 Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of the City
- 2nd floor apartment
- Fully Furnished to Executive Standard
- Large Windows Giving Ample Natural Light
- Separate Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Large bathroom with a bath
- Fully Fitted with Hi Speed Wi Fi (additional cost)
- 1min Walk from Mansion House
- 3min Walk to Bank Station
- 24/7 Concierge and CCTV
Available 1st November. One-bedroom apartment, 655sq feet situated on the corner of this modern development. Ample natural light. Well-proportioned living area. Separate fully fitted kitchen. 24-hour concierge on site. Amazing location 2 mins from Mansion House tube
Stunning 1 Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of the City
2nd floor apartment
Fully Furnished to Executive Standard
Large Windows Giving Ample Natural Light
Separate Fully Fitted Kitchen
Large bathroom with a bath
Fully Fitted with Hi Speed Wi Fi (additional cost)
1min Walk from Mansion House
3min Walk to Bank Station
24/7 Concierge and CCTV
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LA455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.