|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 February 2018 (244 days ago)|
* Inclusive of a gardener * A delightful 2/3 bedroom period cottage boasting spacious accomodation throughout and a superb rear garden with a southerly facing aspect.
* A delightful 2/3 bedroom period cottage.
* Available unfurnished.
* Spacious living room/dining room with two Victorian style fireplaces.
* Large kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances.
* Conservatory with limestone tiled floor with underfloor heating and double doors to decked terrace.
* Two double bedrooms & a further loft room with ample space to fit a double bed.
* Bathroom with bath and shower over.
* A deceptively large rear garden with a decked terrace and shed.
* Gas central heating.
* Off street parking.
* Great access to High Street amenities and public transport.
£900 per calendar month (inclusive of a gardener) - AVAILABLE END NOVEMBER 2017
This property would be ideal for a professional or retired couple, or single person only.
Strictly not suitable for smokers, students, pets or children.
DAVIES & WAY - 0117 9868300
Unfortunately Davies & Way Landlords do not accept housing benefit.
In fuller detail the accommodation comprises: (all measurements are approximate)
IMPRESSIVE OPEN PLAN RECEPTION ROOM: 7.0m x 4.31m (23' x 14' 2")
LIVING ROOM AREA
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 4.31m x 3.05m (14' 2" x 10')
CONSERVATORY: 2.90m x 2.25m (9' 6" x 7' 5") an attractive feature of the property with cedar wood frame and double glazed roof and fitted blinds, limestone tiled floor with underfloor heating, double doors to decked terrace.
BEDROOM ONE: 4.25m x 3.14m (narrowing to 2.10m) (13' 11" x 10' 4" (narrowing to 6' 11")
BEDROOM TWO: 3.37m into recess x 2.46m (11' 1" into recess x 8' 1")
BATHROOM: obscure glazed window, white suite with chrome finished fittings comprising panelled bath with limestone tiled surround and Triton shower above, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, wc with concealed cistern, radiator.
SECOND FLOOR: A door from the first floor leads to a staircase which rises to a LOFT ROOM 3.57m x 3.06m plus deep recesses (11' 9" x 10' plus deep recesses)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UWK2463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.