|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 February 2018 (174 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished two bedroom first floor flat
- Private development located close to the River Thames
- Superb reception room with access to balcony
- Modern open plan kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Further good sized double bedroom
- Full length southwest facing balcony
- Picturesque dock with yachts
LONG LET. Situated in a superb private development moments from the River Thames, this stylish two bedroom flat offers a delightful recently refurbished interior including a bright reception room with a private balcony.
Otho Court on Augustus Close is a quietly situated purpose-built block close to local amenities, with Brentford Station (National Rail) also close by. Motorists can gain easy access into central London via the A4(M).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69641888.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.