|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (296 days ago)|
- Superb studio fifth floor apartment
- Set within a secure building with concierge
- Fantastic reception room leading to private balcony
- Semi open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Good-sized sleeping area with built in wardrobes
- Luxurious bathroom with Jacuzzi
- Fantastic location in the heart of Wapping
LONG LET. Situated in the heart of Wapping, moments from the River Thames and Wapping Overground Station, this delightful studio apartment offers well proportioned interiors throughout with a private balcony.
Gun Place is ideally situated moments from the River Thames and Wapping Station which provides great links into central London. The lovely St Katharine Docks is also in close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.