|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (346 days ago)|
- Very well presented
- Modern apartment
- Spacious lounge with dining area
- French doors with juliet balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Integrated built in washing machine and tall fridge freezer
- Modern bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Private parking space and bike store
- UPVC Double Glazing
HALF PRICE RENT FIRST MONTH
A very well presented modern purpose built apartment, tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac just off Peverell. This property has 2 bedrooms.
Very large L shaped lounge with plenty of space for a dining table, with the added benefit of French doors leading to the Juliet balcony.
Benefiting from a Modern fitted kitchen with integrated washing machine and tall fridge freezer.
Modern bathroom with bath and shower. Heated towel rail.
GCH. UPVC DG. EPC Rating B.
Allocated off road parking space.
A must see apartment.
17' 5'' x 16' 10'' (5.3m x 5.12m)
Spacious L shaped lounge with space for dining table. French doors with Juliet Balcony
9' 10'' x 10' 5'' (2.99m x 3.18m)
9' 10'' x 6' 10'' (3.00m x 2.09m)
Modern fitted kitchen with integral built in washing machine and tall fridge freezer.
6' 2'' x 6' 10'' (1.88m x 2.09m)
Modern family bathroom with bath and shower over. Shower screen and modern bathroom suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69642905.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6852352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CB Estates , Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.