|Added on Rightmove:||23 January 2019 (56 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom mid terraced
- Popular modern development
- Offered part furnished (white goods)
- Upside down setup throughout
- Fully alarmed throughout
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Private decked garden & communal space
- Secure allocated parking (x2)
- Close to Local Amenities
- Must be viewed to appreciate!
Millbrooke Lettings are delighted to offer for let this immaculate two bedroom mid terraced property. Ideally located on the award winning Urban Splash "upside down" development located just of Langworthy Road and only five minutes to the city centre. The property benefits from gas central heating (brand new combi boiler being fitted on 08/02/2019), fully re-carpeted, double glazing, alarm and fitted appliances. To the front elevation there is two secure allocated parking space. Comprising of entrance hall, master bedroom, second bedroom, bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen and terrace to the rear elevation. Many local amenities, excellent transport links and only a couple of minutes from Media City. Early internal viewing is highly recommended. Call our office to arrange an appointment to view - Sorry no DSS or Pets.
Master Bedroom 3.66m(12'0)x2.59m(8'6)
Second Bedroom 2.57m(8'5)x2.36m(7'9)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69645988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Lettings & Management, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.