|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (299 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MODERN 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO WEYMOUTH BEACH AND HARBOUR
- MODERN BATHROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- PART FURNISHED
- AVALABLE NOW
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED
* FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO RENT THIS STUNNING 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
* SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT CLOSE TO TOWN AND HARBOUR
* SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION WITH OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND KITCHEN
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
* 3 BEDROOMS ( 2 DOUBLE AND 1 SINGLE)
* ENSUITE TO MASTER
* FAMILY BATHROOM
* ALLOCATED PARKING AND VISITORS BAY
* PART FURNISHED
* AVAILABLE NOW
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69647456.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000108113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer Snell Lettings, Weymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.