|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (222 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 969 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Thirteenth Floor Location
- Off Street Parking
- Close to Royal Victoria DLR
- Available 2nd December 2017
- Admin Fee:£200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fees:£75.00 Per Person
- Council Tax: Band (D)
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
This stylish two bedroom apartment is situated on the thirteenth floor of a modern apartment development and benefits from a front facing balcony with views across the Excel Marina, secure entry, lift access and open-plan reception/kitchen.
The property comprises a spacious reception room/kitchen, master bedroom, additional bedroom with side-aspect glazed door opening on to a private balcony and modern bathroom.
The Oxygen is well-placed for a variety of shops, bars and restaurants around the nearby Excel complex.
Transport links close to the property include Royal Victoria Station (DLR services) as well as a number of useful A roads for the motorist, for quick and easy travel to and from central London, Canary Wharf and beyond.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945001319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.