|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (357 days ago)|
- Amazing 4 storey town house
- Great breakfast kitchen
- Downstairs WC & intregral garage
- Bathroom with double shower cubicle
- Plus 2 further en-suite bathrooms
- Large lounge with feature windows
- Driveway and landscaped gardens with
- This area going from strength to
This four bedroom four storey town house is situated in the extremely popular location of Woodfield Plantation. It briefly comprises of entrance/hallway, downstairs WC, intregral garage, large kitchen/diner with feature beam in the ceiling. To the first floor, there is a lovely lounge with feature windows, luxurious family bathroom with double shower cubicle and bedroom. To the second floor there are two further bedrooms, one having an en-suite. To the top floor there is a further double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Driveway leading to garage, enclosed rear garden with patio area and shed. This location is going from strength to strength with further re-development connecting Lakeside to Woodfield Plantation meaning that this area is fast becoming the place to live........
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.