|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (385 days ago)|
- Safe And Quiet Private Development
- Water Bills Included
- Good Transport Links, Walking Distance To Canary Wharf
- Quiet, Leafy Neighbourhood
- Spacious Lounge And Bedroom
- Close To Beautiful Waterside
- Parking Available
Property reference number: 21838
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
AVAILABLE FROM 13th DECEMBER.
STRICT NO PETS AND NO SMOKING POLICY.
Located in a Quiet, Safe,Private Development. This sunny, generous size apartment is in excellent decorative order and ideal for a single person or couple.
Located on the Third which is also the top floor, the apartment is fully furnished, with plenty of storage space, including a massive wall -to -wall mirrored wardrobe and a loft. It is 3 minutes walk to Mudchute DLR station and within walking distance to Canary Wharf. It also has a bus stops less than a minute's walk a way.
Onsite parking available.
The kitchen has been been freshly refurbished a little more than a year ago. However it does NOT have a dishwasher
It is supported by excellent transport links into Canary Wharf (5 minutes on DLR to Canary Wharf) which provides access to the swift Jubilee Line.
Other benefits include Mudchute Farm, Millwall Park, a sailing centre on the Outer Dock and several gyms as well as a big supermarket.
Telegraph Place is less than a minute's walk from the nearest doctor,dentist,and post office.
The Council Tax is around £ 1,100 per year, but is less for a single person.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.