|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (250 days ago)|
- Hotel style 5 star double room
- Furnished with double bed, wardrobe, drawers
- Private white en suite
- fully fitted modern kitchen
- COUNCIL TAX, WATER AND BROADBAND IS INCLUDED
Please quote reference 32553 when enquiring about this property
EN-SUITE DOUBLE room room is available in this newly refurbished house in Netherton near Dudley.
This room is furnished with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and fridge with freezer compartment, also has a TV point and free wi-fi
PLEASE CALL for a fast response
Near to M5 junctions 2 and 3.
Birmingham 20 minutes by train.
Numerous bus routes also nearby to Birmingham, Dudley, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton & Merry Hill.
Newly furnished and decorated.
There is a house kitchen fully equipped, with ample storage and washing machine & tumble dryer
All guests are welcome to bring their own mod cons and make the room their own.
Central heating and double glazing.
Wireless broadband is included and each room has a TV socket.
Non-smoking house, all single working tenants over the age of 30.
Off road parking and garden to enjoy the weather :-) and dry clothes.
IF YOU WANT SOME FURTHER INFORMATION QUICKLY THEN PLEASE CALL
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0032553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.