|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (297 days ago)|
- First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobe
- Modern Bathroom With Bath And Shower Over
- Walking Distance Of City Centre
- Secure Entry Phone System
- Passenger Lift
- Available: 9th December 2017
A very convenient first floor apartment one bedroom apartment within walking distance of Chichester City Centre.
The property is centrally located in Chichester within the town centre, situated on the first floor with secure entry phone system and also benefits from having a passenger lift.
Upon entering the flat you are welcomed in to the hallway leading to the lounge area.
The property has an open plan lounge/kitchen. The lounge has a Juliette balcony to the rear overlooking the communal area.
The kitchen is fitted with eye and base level units, integrated fridge, electric hob and oven. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine.
The bedroom is a large double room with a fitted wardrobe.
The bathroom comprises of a white suite with shower over bath and glass shower screen. There is underfloor heating and an electric heated towel rail.
Within the hallway is the airing cupboard offering additional storage space.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout, has double glazing and electric heating. There is a communal bike store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69667088.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27346108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.