|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (296 days ago)|
- Second Floor flat in Tilehurst
- One double bedroom
- Double Glazing
- Close to Local Amenities
- Council Tax Band A
- Spacious lounge and fitted kitchen
- Unfurnished with kitchen appliances
Available 29th December
£695pcm + admin fee + other fees may apply*
Second floor one bedroom flat situated in Tilehurst location close to amenities and public transport. The property comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen with appliances, one double bedroom and fitted bathroom with shower over bath. The property is available unfurnished. Parking is available on request. Low council tax band A. Suitable for single occupant or couple.
* for more info please see www.vanderpump.co.uk - Our application fees start from £234 (£195 + vat), and Reference fees from £66 (£55 + vat), a Deposit protection fee of £48( £40 + vat) also applies per property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69667598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27346189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderpump Property Agents, Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.