2 bedroom bungalow to rentForest Drive, Bothwell
|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 February 2018 (224 days ago)|
- immediate entry available
- rarely available bungalow
- beaitifully refurbished throughout
- gorgeous open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms - both with fitted wardrobes
- fully tiled bathroom
- easy access to local transport links
Hello, are you looking to let a rarely available, beautifully refurbished, 2 bedroom detached bungalow in a popular location in Bothwell?
Would you like it to be fully refurbished to a very high standard, just ready to put your furniture in?
What about a lovely, big, bright lounge with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and a beautiful high gloss, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances?
How about 2 double bedrooms both with fitted storage?
Would you like a really lovely, brand new bathroom, fully tiled with shower over the bath, glass shower screen and heated chrome towel rail?
What about an easily maintained courtyard to the rear?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69667817.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference IGL1003806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.