|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 June 2018 (32 days ago)|
- Two large, spacious double bedrooms
- Two private balconies with City views
- Located on the third floor of this prestigious development
- Available now and fully furnished
- Communal gardens for all tenants to enjoy
- Water, electric, council tax bills included in with the rent
- EPC Rating = B
Beautiful and spacious two bedroom apartment on the third floor of the ever popular Canary Riverside development, situated alongside the Riverside Plaza hotel and Virgin Active gym complex.
Located in Westferry Circus, this development offers a lot. A short walk to the Canary Wharf underground and Westferry DLR, the transport links are a huge benefit to this development.
The sought after Canary Riverside development is situated alongside the Four Seasons hotel and Virgin Active gym complex.
This third floor apartment has City views and even benefits from two private balconies.
Square Footage: 1,276 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69667925.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CNL140129_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.