|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 October 2018 (21 days ago)|
- Rooms fully furnished with quality furniture
- Ensuite bathrooms in every room
- Completely refurbished to a high standard
- Fantastic location in a sought-after area
- Well equipped communal facilities
- Great location for city centre amenities
One double ensuite room for £650 PCM and a double ensuite for a couple for £795 PCM.
This is a beautiful and stylish newly converted development and our ensuite double rooms are all decorated and furnished to a very high standard; the shared kitchen is fully equipped with all white goods, including a dishwasher and the communal lounge area has a comfortable sofa and flatscreen TV. There is a separate laundry room in the basement and a courtyard with covered secure bike storage. This really is city centre living at its very best!
Just a 10 minute walk to Cabot Circus and an 8 minute walk to Temple Meads train station, all of the major office blocks in Bristol are within 5 -10 minutes walk including many of the major banks, insurance companies accountants and law firms. As the location is so central it is rare you will need bus fare, but if you do need a bus there are exceptional links with a major stop that runs on old market approximately 1 minute away and Bristol Bus Station which is a 10 minute walk away.
ALL USUAL BILLS INCLUDED IN THE RENT:
Room rent includes all usual bills: Council tax, Electricity, Gas, Water, High-speed Broadband, TV licence for lounge TV, a bi-weekly cleaning service for communal areas and regular house maintenance.
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORTIVE LANDLORDS
Managed by a professional and contactable landlord. I maintain my houses to a high standard and conform or exceed all legal and safety standards. I respond to maintenance issues if and as they arise without delay.
Member of the NLA.
Deposits are protected in an approved deposit protection scheme
LOW ADMIN FEE:
Just £125 fee including referencing, credit checking & protecting your deposit.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
There is a high demand for this room, so contact us today to be sure you don't miss out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69683303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6739556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bristol Property Centre, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.