|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (354 days ago)|
- Contemporary accommodation
- Over 100 square metres of living space
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms & cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- Solar panels for hot water
- Garden and parking for two cars
- Quick access to M5, buses & rail links
- Exeter and Taunton 20-30 mins
- Double glazing
This superb house offers spacious and well-appointed accommodation, built to the latest specification to ensure very comfortable and economic living. The kitchen, bathroom and cloak room are all attractively fitted in a contemporary style and the house benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and solar panels on the roof to augment the hot water system and save money!
To the rear of the house, there is an enclosed garden with a westerly, sunny aspect in the afternoon and evening. A short step away there are two parking spaces.
The property lies next to the popular Padbrook Park Hotel and Leisure complex, with a lounge bar, restaurant, gym and function rooms, all of which are accessible to the residents of Padbrook Mews.
Cullompton has a range of shops, including an award winning butcher's, Tesco, Aldi and Home Bargains supermarkets and a popular coffee shop and wine bar, 'The Bakehouse'. Other amenities include a contemporary health centre, library and community centre and established doctor's surgeries, a veterinary practice, churches, sports clubs, pubs and recreation facilities.
Cullompton is ideally placed for commuting, with quick access to Exeter via Junction 28 of the M5 or the B3181 main road through Broadclyst and Pinhoe. There are regular bus services through the town and rail links at Tiverton Parkway and Honiton stations.
Over 100 square metres of living space
2 bath/shower rooms & cloakroom
Fitted kitchen with integral appliances
Solar panels for hot water
Garden and parking for two cars
Quick access to M5, buses & rail links
Exeter and Taunton 20-30 mins
To secure this property we agree to pay Seddons a holding fee of �100 per person. The holding fee covers part of the cost of administration charge. Charges for one applicant �186.00 including VAT. Charges for two applicants �270.00 including VAT A guarantor is an additional �90.00 including VAT.
The holding fee is refundable less any costs incurred where a tenant withdraws their application once referencing has commenced, misleading information is given or information is withheld on the application form.
Details for property ID 43385 supplied to Rightmove on 30/10/17 at 2:20 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69683792.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Cullompton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.