|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2017 (372 days ago)|
- FULLY FURNISHED
- LAMINATE FLOORING
- BRAND NEW SOFA BED
- SEPARATED FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE PRIVATE PATIO FOR BBQ
- NEW TILED BATHROOM WITH POWER SHOWER
- FREE WI-FI
- FREE USE OF LAUNDRY ROOM
- MOMENTS FROM PORTOBELLO
- 3 MIN FROM NOTTING HILL GATE TUBE
We are proud to present this MODERN studio apartment situated in an impressive NEWLY refurbished VICTORIAN building in the HEART of Notting Hill.
The studio is re-decorated to high standards and has a large reception room with double bed, LARGE wardrobe with lots of space, separated fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, all brand new furniture, en suite 3 piece bathroom. Benefitting from large window this apartment is very airy and offers a lot of natural light plus for your "alfresco moments" has a PRIVATE PATIO with table and chairs.
The studio flat is situated 3 minutes WALKING from Notting Hill Gate and the famous Portobello road, local shops, restaurants, fast food, cafes, pubs, bars, tanning shop, gym, etc.
Surrounding areas include Hyde Park, Westfield Shopping Centre and Kensington High Street. On the Central line it`s a few stops from Central London and a straight road to Oxford Street.
For more information please call us on 02079351142 or send us your enquiry through Rightmove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1kpr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.