|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (268 days ago)|
- Stunning New Build
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Amazing River Views
- Ample Natural Light
- Short Walk to Tower Hill or Monument Station
- Gym and 24/7 Concierge on site
- Hi Spec Fully Fitted Kitchen
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fully Furnished to Executive Standard
Stunning river facing 2 double bedroom apartments in a luxury and sought after new development. Two large double bedrooms with en suite to the master. Balcony overlooking the Thames and Tower Bridge. High spec kitchen. Fully furnished to executive standard. 24/7 concierge and gym on site.
Stunning New Build
Two Double Bedroom Apartment
Floor to Ceiling Windows
Amazing River Views
Ample Natural Light
Short Walk to Tower Hill or Monument Station
Gym and 24/7 Concierge on site
Hi Spec Fully Fitted Kitchen
En Suite to Master Bedroom
Fully Furnished to Executive Standard
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LA3545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.