|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (327 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 287568
Property Reference: 287568.
This is a double bedroom, Ground Floor apartment in a Mansion block and is fully furnished for you to drop your bags and move in. It is ideally suited to city professionals only, either as a couple or a single person.
The Property benefits include: Dark Wooden floors throughout, a large double bedroom, Bathroom with power-shower and a separate toilet. The flat is fitted with most modern amenities including a Washer/Dryer. Newly fitted Kitchen with Gas Central Apartment is based in one of the first modern Built apartment blocks with in-door plumbing in London in the late 1890’s by Lady Coutts’ (The Queen of England's Banker) for the Spice merchants/Dock Workers unloading spices at West Indian Quay.
It is about 5 minutes walk to the historic Whitechapel market. It is less than a minute walk to the local Cinema and Shopping Centre on Whitechapel Road and the legendary BrickLane, famous for its unique “Curry Houses”, chic and trendy pubs, bars and restaurants is a short stroll away. A local Tesco supermarket is a two minute walk away and the green space/park of Stepney Green is less than a 30 second walk away.
The apartment is about 3 minutes walk to the closest tube station (Stepney Green Station) and 7 minutes walk to Whitechapel Underground Station.
No DSS or Students. No pets.
Referencing fee per tenant is applicable.
Call or email to book a viewing ensuring to providing some information about yourself in regards to employment and current living situation.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,225.00 per month (£282.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,837.50
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 287568
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69684338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28756824092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.