|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
- UTILITIES INCLUDED IN THE RENT
- AVAILABLE LATE APRIL
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 modern bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Beautifully furnished reception room
- Open plan kitchen
- photos are for illustrative purposes only
- EPC Rating = C
A beautifully furnished two bedroom apartment situated within this recently refurbished development, located on a quaint pedestrian lane between Cannon Street and Cheapside.
Calico House is conveniently placed for easy access to the City and West End with Bank (Central, Northern Line & DLR), Mansion House (Circle and District Line) and St Paul's (Central Line) underground stations within easy access. There is also an excellent bus route serving Liverpool Street, London Bridge and Waterloo mainline stations.
The apartment features a good sized reception room, a well appointed master bedroom with en suite bathroom, a 2nd double bedroom, a family bathroom and a fully integrated kitchen. The apartments have been finished to a high specification and features contemporary and stylish furnishings throughout.
The property is available to rent for periods over three months and up to 1 year tenancies.
Please note the weekly rent of £1100 is inclusive of utilities (gas, water, electricity), council tax, telephone line, WIFI and one weekly clean with linen change.
NB: Photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
Square Footage: 774 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CNL130131_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.