|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Bright Lounge
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Newly Decorated & Carpeted
- Security Entry Phone System
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Available: 30th October 2017
Newly decorated and re-carpeted two bedroom first floor apartment located in Bognor Regis within walking distance of the town centre, and good access to the A259 to Chichester.
The accommodation is bright and well planned. The lounge is a bright room to the rear of the property overlooking the car park.
The lounge opens on to the fitted kitchen with plenty of eye and base level cupboards, gas hob, electric oven, extractor and slimline dishwasher. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
The master bedroom is a double room with built in wardrobe. There is an en suite shower room to the rear comprising of white basin and WC and a single shower cubicle.
The second bedroom is of a good size with built in cupboards, one housing the boiler and the other housing the fuse box, fitted with hanging rail.
The family bathroom comprises of white suite and benefits from a heated towel rail.
The property has been newly decorated and re-carpeted throughout.
Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry phone system, 2 allocated parking spaces to the rear and additional visitor parking.
With regret no pets or DSS applicants accepted.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69708365.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27349062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.