|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (293 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom semi detached house
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Central Whitstable location
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles
- Available From December 10th
Situated in the centre of Whitstable, a spacious, well appointed semi detached house with the benefit of off road parking. The property has two reception rooms, plus fitted kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor, with 2 double bedrooms and bathroom on the first. Outside, there is a good size family garden with patio and block paved driveway. Property in this location is always in high demand, so early viewing is recommended.
Entrance Porch: : Fitted shelves. Front door to:
Entrance Hall: : Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Tiled floor. under stair cupboard.
Lounge: : 14'2" x 13'0" (4.32m x 3.96m) , Two window’s to front with one window to side. Pine fire surrounded with cast iron insert. Radiator.
Dining Room: : 11'7" x 10'0" (3.53m x 3.05m) , Double glazed French doors to conservatory with built in cupboards. Tiled floor and radiator with opening to kitchen.
Kitchen: : 9'3" x 7'7" (2.82m x 2.31m) , Double glazed window to rear and side. 1 ¼ bowl with single drainer sink unit with cupboards under. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. 5 ring gas hob with double electric oven. Granite work tops.
Conservatory: : 15'7" x 9'4" (4.75m x 2.84m) , Double glazed conservatory with French doors to garden. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
First floor landing: : Access to loft space. Built in cupboard.
Bedroom 1: : 14'2" x 13'0" (4.32m x 3.96m) , Double-glazed windows to front. Cast iron fire place with radiator.
Bedroom 2: : 11'6" x 9'8" (3.51m x 2.95m) , Double-glazed window to rear. Radiator and 2x built in cupboards.
Bathroom: : Double-glazed window to rear. Low-level WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Paneled bath with Victorian style mixer shower over. Local tiling.
Garden: : Fence enclosed with lawn and patio area. Flower and shrub boarders. Garden shed.
Parking: : Block paved driveway with parking space for 2 vehicles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WHBRE_000127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W.H Breading & Son, Faversham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.