|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (261 days ago)|
- · First floor flat situated in this popular village location
- · Unfurnished
- · Living room
- · Two bedrooms
- · Gas fired central heating/double glazing
- · Potential long term let/off road parking
- · Will consider Housing Benefit with suitable Guarantor/will not accept pets
- · Council tax band A/EPC
- · Deposit £600 / Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · Your income must be a minimum of £12 000 or Guarantor income £14 400
A first floor flat situated in this popular village location situated within a modern residential development off Station Road. Briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and bathroom, off road parking, gas fired central heating system and double glazing . Potential long term let. EPC - C.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on 27th October 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries.)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69712184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30018101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.