|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (329 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE, BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION
- FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- FITTED WARDROBES
- PURPOSE BUILT DEVELOPEMENT
- MANY LOCAL SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO PLAISTOW AND UPTON PARK STATION
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Hunters are proud to present this well maintained two bedroom flat in Plaistow, E13. The property boasts two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a bright and airy reception, fitted kitchen and modern family bathroom. Located in a purpose built development, you will be within easy access of many local shops, restaurants and other amenities, all within walking distance.
Available immediately, we highly recommend to book your viewing as soon as possible, only then will you truly appreciate the size and condition this property has to offer. Call us for your accompanied viewing before it's too late.
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69712799.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99224339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.