|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (327 days ago)|
- Modern Property
- Solar Panels For The Water
- New Development
- Play Area Within Walking Distance
- Fantastic Modern Fitted Dining/Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Attractive Fitted Bathroom With Shower Over
- Good Access For Schools & Local Amenities
- Off Street Parking
Martin & Co is proud to offer this recently built, modern three bedroom semi detached house situated on this modern development with a fantastic rent.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious front aspect lounge, downstairs cloakroom with a white suite access to the modern fitted dining/kitchen with cream units with built in oven and gas hob with extractor fan above and French doors opening to the garden to the ground floor. Three bedrooms and attractive bathroom with white suite and shower over to the first floor.
Having an open plan front garden and an enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with shed and patio area. Also having the benefit of off street parking to the side.
Please note: The photos shown may not be of the marketed property but of similar properties on the same development.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69714503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100532000138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Doncaster - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.