|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (268 days ago)|
- Ground Floor
- One Double bedroom
- Double glazing and central heating
- New flooring throughout
- Council Tax band A
- Walking distance to Town Centre
- Working tenant preferred
- Benefits considered with guarantor
- Under 25s must have a guarantor
- Car parking space
MODERN ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT within walking distance of Southport Town Centre and The Promenade
Contemporary open kitchen diner with integrated Oven & Hob.
New flooring throughout.
Double Glazed. Off road parking. One double bedroom
Available to view now.
Council tax band A
Car parking space
Working tenant preferred, Benefits considered if guarantor available. No smoking in the building. No pets.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LPL Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.