|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (353 days ago)|
- Spacious end terrace house
- Situated in the town centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and a bus stop
- Refurbished kitchen
- Recently redecorated
- Two great size doubles and large single
- Family bathroom with electric shower
- Low maintenance enclosed garden
- Call today to book your viewing
- Pets considered
If it is a spacious house in a central location that you are looking for then look no further! This three bed house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Weston-super-Mare town centre which benefits from shops and restaurants, across the road from a super market and bus stop. Your new home has been redecorated with neutral colours throughout.
Through the front foor you'll notice straight away that this is a larger than average house. The lounge is located immediately to your right hand side and features a large bay window and plenty of space. To the rear is a family kitchen/diner with windows looking out onto the rear courtyard garden, which is fully enclosed. The kitchen features an integrated cooker, with spaces for a fridge, freezer and washing machine. The dining area is large, with space for a big family table.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a large single. The master bedroom to the front and the second and third bedroom at the rear. The family bathroom is a good size with a white suite, basin, WC and bath with electric shower over.
Outside the garden is completely enclosed and not overlooked, it is a low maintenance garden laid to patio.
A house of this size in this area is a rare find, avoid disappointment and call today to book your viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PSN_87727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer Snell Lettings, Weston-Super-Mare.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.