|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (247 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Marconi House on the Strand
- 24 hour concierge service
- Fully furnished
- Close to Kings College & LSE
- Excellent transport links across London
Combining highly sophisticated interiors with a prestigious WC2 location, this apartment is situated within the award winning Marconi House. Featuring bespoke soft furnishings and state-of-the-art home entertainment system, this deluxe underfloor heated apartment comprises of a bright reception space, state of the art fitted kitchen, wall to wall storage in the bedroom and built in television to the deluxe bathroom suite. With the added security of a video entry-phone system alongside a 24 hour concierge, he West End's vibrancy and culture is just a short walk away, in addition to a number of prime zone 1 stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster- lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.