|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (330 days ago)|
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- Offered Unfurnished with White Goods Provided
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazed and Electric Heating
- Council Tax Band 'B'
- Well Presented Throughout
Bristol Property Centre are delighted to offer to the market this well presented two bedroom apartment located in the ever popular area of St. Philips. The property occupies a prominent position with only a short walk to Temple Meads and Cabot Circus. The property in brief comprises of an open plan living/kitchen area, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis with white goods provided. You will also benefit from a secure allocated parking space and a communal bike store. Available from 11 December 2017. Call the office today for further details or today or to arrange an appoint to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69723647.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8071111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bristol Property Centre, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.