|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Main Benefits:
- Modern Studio Apartment
- Amazing Location in the Heart of the City
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Washer Dryer
- 30 Second Walk to Mansion House tube
- 3min Walk to Bank Station
- 24/7 Concierge and Security
- Fully furnished to an executive standard
- View Today
Stunning studio apartment in the heart of the city. Available now. Fully furnished to executive standard. 24/7 concierge and security on site. Fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer. Ample natural light. 30 sec walk to Mansion House tube. 3 min walk to Bank tube. View Today
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference jh34sdk99. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.