|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (289 days ago)|
- Close to university (5 min walk)
- Recently refurbished
- All double bedrooms
- NLA Accredited private Landlord living close by
- Interlinked fire alarm, burglar alarm, and fire doors
- Perfect student accommodation
PERFECT STUDENT ACCOMMODATION FOR JANUARY STARTERS
ALL BILLS INCLUDED
BRAND NEW refurbished and redecorated student property!
Up to date with all safety regulations, including interlinked smoke detectors, fire proof doors, and burglar alarm.
All furniture and fittings brand new. Located very close to Coventry University (5 minutes walk) and close to a good bus service.
Private 'National Landlord Association' accredited landlord living close by if ever needed.
We have rooms available in a house share ranging from £80 - £120 per week (depending on size of the room and en suite facilities)
Please call for viewing!
Property reference: IATA5978
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.