|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2017 (293 days ago)|
- Available 11th December / 1 Bed / 1 Bath / Fully Furnished
- Private Balcony / 1st Floor / Open Plan / Lift Access
- Variety of Bars & Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Tower Hill, Aldgate and Aldgate East Stations
- Video Phone Entry
Sugar House is a lovingly restored & converted former Victorian-Era Sugar Warehouse and office building. The opulence just shows from the moment you walk through the impressive carved doors of this astounding building and admire the marble floors and grand staircase of the entrance hall on your way home.
This apartment is a 1 bed / 1 bath with an open plan kitchen / living area approximately 488 sq ft of living space. This property boasts an eclectic mix of architectural design showcased through high ceilings and large windows. After a long day of work you may want to perhaps just relax and melt away into the luxurious sofa or the impressive bed, curled up with a hot mug of cocoa or take some time out on the patio and the crisp evening air?
If you need to order any packages whilst you're out or at work, all is in hand with the 24 hour concierge. This property is in close proximity to a range of bars, restaurants and coffee establishments and within walking distance to Tower Hill, Aldgate and Aldgate East.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Tower Bridge - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.