|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (276 days ago)|
- Stylish one bedroom
- Secure private development
- Close to shops, amenities and DLR
- Situated within a superb modern development
- Excellent living space that has been beautifully styled
- Generous reception room/dining room
- Fully integrated open-plan kitchen
- Fabulous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Luxurious one bedroom apartment for rent in Caspian Apartments, Limehouse E14.
This furnished fourth floor apartment is arranged over 600 square feet comprised of an open plan living and dinning area, equally well spaced double bedroom, a separate family bathroom. Featuring the highest quality fixtures and furnishings, the apartment is built to the highest specification and features under-floor heating.
Situated close to Limehouse DLR, Caspian Apartments is ideally placed for swift access into Canary Wharf, where you can enjoy an array of bars and restaurants, as well as being within walking distance to the very characteristic Narrow Street.
As members of the London Rental Standard, ARLA, NAEA and TPO you can also be assured of a safe and regulated service.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NBC161522_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.