|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 February 2018 (143 days ago)|
- Converted Warehouse - exposed brick walls
- Excellent location - between City & Canary Wharf
- Two large double bedrooms and bathrooms
- Spacious, warehouse features
- Access to blocks river terrace
Please quote reference 32575 when enquiring about this property
Beautiful 2 bed, 2 bathroom warehouse conversion with traditional features situated in pretty cobbled street in the heart of Wapping. 2nd floor apartment with 2 generous sized double bedrooms. Beautiful wooden flooring throughout this spacious apartment.
On site porterage also included 7 days a week during normal working hours. All mod cons.Residents of flat get access to block's communal river terrace.
The apartment is served by a variety of public transport. It is situated conveniently close to Wapping overground tube and buses to the City and Canary Wharf go from just around the corner every few minutes. Shadwell overground and DLR stations are also close by. The flat is also within easy walking distance (30 mins) of The City and Canary Wharf.
Current EPC rating B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0032575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.