|Added on Rightmove:||29 January 2019 (55 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 491371
Property Reference: 491371.
Southport town center a row of 5 lovely terraced Mews houses to let. This 2 bedroom house has 2 bed rooms and a fully fitted bathroom on the ground floor and a loft style lounge and fully fitted kitchen on the 1st floor.
The properties were newly refurbished in 2012 and offer a good standard of accomodation The property is situation down a quiet side street off Talbot Street in the center of town
Rent: £150.00 Per Week or £650 pcm
Deposit: £650 (deposit protected with DPS scheme))
Lounge with new open plan kitchen
Would suit couple or flatshare
Links: close to all public transport Train buses taxis etc
Tenant pays utilities
Strictly Must be working
Strictly No pets
Strictly References required
Strictly Proof of ID required
For further info Please call (Number Removed After Let)
QUOTE REF: MEW003
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 29 January, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 491371
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 49137109012019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.