|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (312 days ago)|
- Great Location
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Large Family kitchen With Integrated Oven
- Modern Bathroom With Bath And Shower
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
- Blinds Throughout
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this stunning 3 bed family home.. Located in a highly desirable residential location, close to all local amenities such as Stourbridge Town Centre and has excellent transport links we advise viewing early to avoid disappointment.
The property compromises of:
* Two spacious reception rooms,
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a integrated oven,* An additional downstairs WC,
* Modern family bathroom with shower and bath,
* 3 generously sized bedrooms one containing a built in wardrobe,
* A private and secure enclosed rear garden with a coal house which can be used as a shed,
* Off street parking to the rear of the property,
* Access to property from the front and the rear,
* This property has double glazing, central heating and blinds throughout.
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Call now to find out about our free tenant find services and our management packages that start from only 6%
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69755063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L0471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.