|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2017 (301 days ago)|
- Great Location
- Off Street Secure Parking
- Modern Thrtoughout
- Recently Decorated with New carpets
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Generously Sized Bedroom
- Built In Wardrobe
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this spacious two bed family flat located in a highly desirable residential location close to all local amenities and with good transport links we advise viewing early to avoid disappointment.
This Property Compromises of:
* Off street secure parking,
* Open plan kitchen with integrated oven/extractor fan/hob/Fridge/Freezer and combi washing machine/ dryer, and reception room with french doors,
* Modern family bathroom complete with both bath and shower,
* Two generously sized bedrooms both containing a build in wardrobe,
This property has recently been decorated throughout and has new carpets throughout.
This well presented home is close to the popular town of Brierley Hill so view today to avoid disappointment.
View now to avoid disappointment.
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Call now to find out about our free tenant find services and our management packages that start from only 6%
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L0657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.