|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 February 2018 (235 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Separate Receptions
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- On Street Parking
- Council Tax Band B
- Newly decorated throughout
£995pcm + admin fee + other fees may apply*
Very well presented terrace house situated to the west of Reading town centre. The property has two seperate reception rooms , a modern fitted kitchen with oven, hob and fridge, and a downstairs shower room. There are two double bedrooms to the first floor. Further benefits include a well maintained private rear garden with decking area and gas central heating. Newly decorated throughout .
* for more info please see www.vanderpump.co.uk - Our application fees start from £195 + vat, and Reference fees from £55 + vat, a Deposit protection fee of £40 + vat also applies per property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69759125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27353371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderpump Property Agents, Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.