|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (261 days ago)|
- Stunning Barbican location
- Two bedrooms
- Available to view now
- Close to all local attractions
- En suite master bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower
- Gas central heating
- Pets by negotiation
- Call Property Links today to arrange a viewing!
White Lane, Barbican – A well presented cottage style property situated in a fantastic location on the Barbican within a stones throw of the Barbican's historic attractions and shops.
Once inside the cottage features a lounge, good size modern fitted kitchen with small attractive breakfast bar, downstairs cloakroom and wc, family bathroom with shower over bath, two double bedrooms, the master featuring an en-suite shower room
Pets: Negotiable with a higher deposit
Heating: Gas central heating
This property is available to let immediately on an unfurnished basis. Call Property Links Lettings today to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69763826.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLMWL_ZP1381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Links, Plymouth Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.