|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (259 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom mid terrace House
- 2 family bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen with large dining room
- Additional separate large living room
- Part Furnished
- 15 ft garden
- Nicely decorated throughout
- Quite residential area
The property is very well proportioned and decorated to a very high standard. Comprising of 3 bedrooms upstairs, two of which are good sized doubles and 1 single. There are 2 family bathrooms on both floors.
Downstairs is bright and airy with gorgeous laminate flooring in the large open plan kitchen diner. There is a large reception room as well as a utility room adjoining the kitchen. The high quality décor is consistent throughout downstairs as well.
Viewing is highly recommended as this property will not be around for long. Call Hunter & Bloomfield now to arrange a viewing on 0207 538 0707.
Property ref: 121_678_4529941
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69765395.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4529941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter & Bloomfield, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.