|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (386 days ago)|
- Stylish fourth floor one bedroom flat
- Impressive reception room leading onto a private balcony
- Smart open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double sized bedroom with ample storage
- Chic bathroom with heated towel rail
- Offers 24 hour concierge and off street parking
- Fantastic location close to shops and transport links
LONG LET. This fantastic one bedroom fourth floor apartment boasts bright and airy living interiors with ample space to entertain and is situated close to a wealth of amenities and transport links Limehouse has to offer.
The property is enviably situated moments from a plethora of Narrow Street and Canary Wharf shops, bars and amenities with the banks of the river Thames a short distance away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.