|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (384 days ago)|
**Available from 27th November 2017**
*Viewings by appointment only*
3 Bed mid terraced house with front and rear gardens with off road parking, available from 27th November 2017.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with upvc door and stairs to first floor.
Ground floor comprises of lounge to the front aspect with upvc window. Open fire with surround and hearth plus electric night storage heaters. Door leading to kitchen diner. The kitchen features a built in dresser and cupboard. Inner rear lobby with upvc door to rear garden.
Bathroom comprises of a white suite and an electric shower over the bath.
3 First floor bedrooms decorated neutrally.
Rent £575 pcm
Sorry no DSS or pets.
The property is unfurnished and has no appliances.
Council tax band B
EPC rating E
Heating is supplied via electric night storage heaters and the property has an electric key meter.
For further information and to arrange an internal inspection of the property please contact either Jane Auton or Carl Pearson at Fisher German Ashby de la Zouch on 01530 412 821.
As part of our application process, Tenant fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement and an inventory. Please note that these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details of the fees payable and at least before you make any decision about this property. Our Team can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please also note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ADZ160442_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.