|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (386 days ago)|
- Spacious Maisonette
- Available Immediately
- Unfurnished, No Pets or DSS
- Well Presented Throughout
- Superb Mannamead Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Lounge/Diner, Modern Bathroom
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating
- EPC - D61 D57
Cross Keys Estates are delighted to present this most spacious and well presented maisonette within the popular development of Seymour Court in Mannamead. The property offers a lovely home with its own private garden area, allocated parking space and use of a storage cellar. The accommodation is laid out over three floors and briefly comprises entrance hall, ground floor WC, lounge/diner, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. The property is fitted with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Available immediately, unfurnished, at £700 per calendar month. Sorry no pets or DSS.
Lounge/Diner - 8.45m x 3.47m (27'9" x 11'5") -
Kitchen - 2.81m x 2.74m (9'3" x 9'0") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.55m x 3.47m (14'11" x 11'5") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.16m x 4.46m (10'4" x 14'8") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69770207.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27354559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Keys Estate Agents Ltd, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.