|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (249 days ago)|
- Great town centre location with free park
- No agent fees
- immaculate condition
Property reference number 5718796. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Lovely 2 bedroom flat in Reading town centre, a 5 minute walk from the train station.
The flat is fully furnished and ready to move into.
The kitchen has :
- Fitted cooker, fridge, dish washer, and microwave.
- dining table and chairs, sofa.
- beds, wardrobe, chest of draws, and bedside cabinet.
There is free parking to the rear of the property included within the price.
Landlord: is very experienced and attentive to any problems (most issues are rectified within 24 hours).
* Please quote ref. 5718796 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69770444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718796_51827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.